As President and majority owner of Milton J. Womack, Inc., Steve is responsible for monitoring the overall development of all construction projects, which includes schedules, costs, and owner relations. Steve draws upon more than three decades of hands-on experience and proven expertise in the commercial construction industry. Upon joining the company in 1982, he was responsible for project management of commercial construction. He is also involved in real estate development and management.
Steve is a graduate of Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, where he earned a bachelor of science degree in 1981. He also graduated from Catholic High School in Baton Rouge in 1976.
In addition to his many accomplishments in construction and development, Steve is active in a variety of trade associations as well as numerous civic and non-profit organizations.
- Our Lady of the Lake College Board of Trustees
- St. Joseph Seminary College Advisory Council
- St. Joseph’s Academy, past chairman & board member
- St. Joseph Seminary College, past board of trustees member
- CYO of Baton Rouge, past board member
- Support Corporation Advisory Committee, past board member
- Red Cross Louisiana Capital Area, past board member