Chief Operations Officer
As COO and part owner of Milton J. Womack, Inc., Adam is responsible for monitoring the overall development of all construction projects, which includes schedule, costs, and owner relations. Since joining the company in 2001, Adam has held a number of positions including Project Executive, Project Manager, and Laborer while in college.
Adam is a graduate of Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, where he earned a bachelor of science degree, magna cum laude, in Construction in 2004. He also graduated from Catholic High School in Baton Rouge in 2000.
Over the years, Adam has been involved with many non-profit and civic organizations. He and his wife, Jolie, have three children.
- American Heart Association, Heart Walk executive leadership team
- Sunrise Rotary Club of Baton Rouge, member
- A.C. Lewis YMCA, board member
- St George Catholic Church, confirmation catechist
- March of Dimes, past board member
- Boys Hope Girls Hope of Baton Rouge, past board member
- L.S.U. Dept. of Construction Management | Industry Advisory Committee, past board member