As president and part owner of Milton J. Womack, Inc., Terry is responsible for monitoring the overall development of all construction projects, which includes schedules, costs, and owner relations. In his 35 years at the company, he has held a number of positions including estimator and vice president, and has gained an invaluable amount of experience and knowledge of the commercial construction industry.
Terry is a graduate of Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, where he earned a bachelor of science degree in construction in 1977. He also graduated from Tara High School in Baton Rouge in 1972. While attending LSU, Terry was a member of the football team from 1972–1975.
Over the years, Terry has devoted his time and talents to a number of construction industry trade associations as well as civic and non-profit organizations. He and his wife, Jan, have three children.
- City Club, board member
- Woman’s Hospital Foundation
- Rotary Club of Baton Rouge, present board member
- Baton Rouge Chamber of Commerce, board of directors
- Pennington Annual Fund for Excellence Corporate Division, present board member
- L.S.U. Department of Construction Management, Industry Advisory Committee
- American Heart Association, past board member
- Associated General Contractors, past board member
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc., past board member
- Commercial Contractors Council, past president
- Volunteers of America, past board member
- Habitat for Humanity, past board member